The Closed Joint-Stock Company UKRMOTO is the management company of Mashholding. The Mashholding comprises seven companies:
- CJSC “UKRMOTO”
- OJSC “Krasylivskyi Engineering Plant”
- OJSC “Olevskyi Plant of Tractor Normals”
- OJSC “Starokostyantynivskyi Plant of Forging Machines”
- CJSC “Krasylivagromash”
- LLC “Petrometal Krasyliv” (“Krasylivhimmash” Subsidiary)
- OJSC Plant «Tochmash»
CJSC “UKRMOTO” carries out the horizontal integration of Mashholding members for:
- the achievement of the holding’s strategic objects,
- the employment of basic (profile) competences of separate members,
- the economies of scale, and
- economies of diversity.
Industrial Structure of the Holding
The Companies of Mashholding carry on business in the following major directions:
- agricultural engineering
- machine tool industry
- precision engineering
- foodstuffs engineering
- mining engineering
- manufacture of tanks for oil products
- iron, steel and aluminum casting and
- manufacture of consumer goods.
Mission of the Holding
The Mission of Mashholding for the period before 2010 is the development of the companies – holding members by restructuring and the establishment of highly effective manufacture of quality goods in requisition.
We expand our business directed to the end user.
We react innovatively to the rising demands of users for quality.
Strategic Purposes of Mashholding for the period before 2010 are:
- development of the holding companies
- accruing the value of companies
- generation of profit.
Two Major Strategies of Mashholding:
- The development and carrying into effect of concentrated growth programs for the development of the variety, nomenclature and quality of goods manufactured.
- The progressive horizontal integration for the expansion of Mashholding companies business directed to the end user.